Find a crew
Leave or reply to a comment below to find extras to fill up a single-day guided trip.
Make sure you provide:
- Your name;
- The dates you're interested in;
- The areas you're staying/keen to visit;
- Your ability level/experience (it's helpful to say where you've skied - a Chamonix expert and a Big White expert might not enjoy the same things);
- Whether you want to hike, lift access, or some combination; and
- Anything else that matters to you.
For 2017, a single day of guiding from us costs $475 for a group of up to four people, and $565 for a group of five or six.
Once you've got a group together, send us an email and we'll get your booking organised.
The rules: Use this to plan your ski/snowboard trip. Please don't use it to have an inane discussion about whether Shaun White is cooler than Travis Rice. He is not. If you post anything offensive, derogatory, sexist, racist, homophobic, or otherwise uncivilised it will be deleted. We reserve the right to delete your posts whenever we want for whatever reason we like, so be respectful and friendly.